Sunday, October 18, 2009

Connor Sleeps Through the Night

Last night Connor made it through the entire night without waking up or feeding at all. He went to sleep around 7pm and woke up at 5:45am. Thats a pretty early wake up but we will take it cause he slept almost 11 hours. Naps are still a struggle but we are working on it and they are slowly getting a bit better.

This week Connor has decided he no longer likes his bouncy chair, last week that was still one of his favorites, my how quickly things change.

Look at me I can hold in my own pacifier






Connor plays with Daddy


Another University of Michigan Fan in the making.


Connor plays with Mommy


Hes starting to like toys and will hold them himself for a while


Arent I just so adorable in this doggie outfit. Its a bit big still.


All dressed up like a big boy

No comments:

Post a Comment